Hello to all you bloggers out there!
I am finally creating a blog for PurdeyDesigns. This may seem like a small step to most of you, but for me it is a big step. I am excited to finally release my designs, and my business to the world. This has been a working progress for over 2 years now. I love to create beautiful, unique jewelry and accessories and I love even more to share them with other people. God has blessed me in so many ways and I am so lucky to have all the support that I do. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and to stop by my Blog.
Yeah, I think we should be bloggy friends! It makes me so happy to meet new believer friends! LOVE it! LOVE your blog and LOVE your jewelry! Are your rings nickel free?
ReplyDeleteI am following your blog! It is great to be bloggy buddies and you are my first one! :) Thanks for the wonderful comments!! The rings are not nickel free. They are rhodium plated over pewter, which can have a percentage of nickel and alloy metals in it.
ReplyDeleteSissy your up and going!! Looks good!! Love you... :)
ReplyDeleteokay! Thanks! You know your stuff :) I LOVE it!
ReplyDelete