I have been adding things to my list of 'what to include in a package'. I started out simply sending my jewelry to a customer in a nicely gifted box. I expanded to adding hemp cord in multiple colors to add bows, personality and personal touch. I then included the receipt upon purchase and sign the bottom with a Thank You. I realized that the little extra things make a difference.
I already offer things that no one else can. I make jewelry that has my design and creativity in it. There is not single person out there that thinks just like me. BUT, there are MANY people out there that are very creative in their own way. It's time I depend on the little things to make a difference. I have received an item from two different people, and I must say one was coldly sent, while the other was sent with care. A nice little note simply saying enjoy and thank you made my day. The other, was in the envelope all on its own. And this was the second time I bought from this business/handmade seller.
It was truly dissappointing to not be remembered. I try to connect with my customers, and make them feel comfortable through the whole purchasing process. I want them to not only LOVE my designs, I want them to really enjoy doing business with me. Food for thought~ I am sure I am not the only one :)PurdeyDesigns.etsy.com
No comments:
Post a Comment