Welcome~

Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by my Blog! I hope you enjoy :)

Thursday, April 19, 2012

New and improved

Hello to anyone that wants to read :)

I have began a new journey in my life. I started a new job in january as a marketing associate in the marketing analytics department at FMG. I love it so much and it has challenged me. I have been married for 2 1/2 years, and have two dogs. My husband and I bought our first home in 2010 and have had an exciting time making it our own.

I recently started thinking about some really serious things. What do I want to do when i grow up? I have the best job i could ask for and am going to school to continue my path in this career...but that does not define who I am.

I want to LIVE, taste decadent foods, explore towns, oceans and antique shops. I want to dance, make tye dye shirts (like in highschool for dance team) and learn to make pottery. I want to read books while sipping iced tea and sitting on my front porch while the sun goes down.

There are many, many more things added to this list of to-do's. My husband and I do not have children yet, though most of our friends do. We want to continue planning ahead and make sure our list is completed before starting a whole new one with little ones to share the world with.

I was driving in my 2005 white toyota camry, top down (or sun roof opened) and listening to a graceful song. I thought to myslef, why stress over the little things, heck! why stress over the big things? life is wonderful if you change your perception of the world.

Jesus has turned my world upside down time and time again... Except this time, I am going to remain faithful and spread the love and joy he has shown me. I am going to LIVE and helps others to do the same. This life is too short to do anything else.

Luckily, I am only 21 years old (soon to be 22) and I am figuring this out now. I thank god for blessing me with amazing friends, (who go wine tasting and still get tipsy) FYI I guess you are suppose to swirl and spit... not drink every wine they place in front of you. I didn't know this until after I could barley walk. What fun experiences!

I am looking forward to the journey ahead, with my family, friends, career and time experienceing life, the way it should be experienced :)

No comments:

Post a Comment