Welcome~

Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by my Blog! I hope you enjoy :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The new kid on the block

I opened up a bottle of wine, and as I was about the throw away the cork. I thought to myself, there must be some way I can recycle this cork! I decided to try my hand at making it into some form of jewelry. I put an eyepin through the cork and looped the other end of the eyepin. I added a few random beads and attached it to chain. It is now a 'charm' necklace and so unique!! I love this piece and have another one in my shop with rose quartz attached. It is a small piece of jewelry that uses upcycled product. A glass of wine is a relaxing and sensual experience. This necklace brings that feeling with you all day(: Or atleast has that memory and a story to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment